Smoothies are an easy and portable way to nourish your body with various nutrients. They are easily modifiable for any dietary preference, and are an easy way to eat your fruits and vegetables. Here’s one of our favorite recipes for you to enjoy!
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 scoop chocolate or vanilla protein powder
- Put the frozen fruit into the blender.
- Add in almond milk and coconut oil. Then, the protein powder. (This is our favorite order of operations so the powder doesn’t get stuck to the bottom.)
- Blend it all up and enjoy!
Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Calcium, Zinc and Fiber