Aren’t protein smoothies the best? They’re easy, healthy, quick, and delicious. We love this recipe because it’s not only easy to make but also very good for the body (and to be honest the soul).
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 5-6 baby carrots
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 3 tbsp organic flaxseed
- Optional: Pineapple
- Put the frozen fruit and veggies into a blender.
- Add in the almond milk, flaxseed and the chocolate protein powder.
- Blend until the desired consistency is reached. Enjoy!
Vitamin C, Manganese, Copper, Folate, Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Fiber, Omegas, Vitamin B6.