- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 servings of chocolate protein powder
- Handful of ice
- Optional Toppings: Cacao nibs, cinnamon
- Put the bananas and pecans into a blender or food processor.
- Add in the powder and ice.
- Start blending until you reach a desired consistency. PS: You may need to add a splash of liquid to keep everything running smoothly.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Potassium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Magnesium, Copper, Manganese, Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Zinc, Calcium, Phosphorus, and Potassium.