Loaded with superfoods and fruits, this smoothie bowl is a delicious yet healthy breakfast that’s super easy to make yourself. Read ahead for one of our favorite recipes that’s filled with anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting ingredients.
- 2 frozen bananas
- Handful frozen blackberries
- Handful frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp blue spirulina
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Optional Toppings: blueberries, cashews, hemp seeds, granola
- Put the frozen fruit and the almond milk into a blender.
- Add in the vanilla protein powder and the spirulina.
- Blend it all until a thick consistency.
- Pour into a bowl and add your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Fiber, Manganese, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Iron, Copper