What’s better than a refreshing smoothie to start the day? Nothing. This green smoothie recipe features kale, coconut water and any frozen fruit of your choice. You won’t regret spending less than 5 minutes to make this smoothie!
- 8 oz coconut water
- 2 handful spinach / kale
- 1 cup of any frozen fruit
- 1/4-1/2 c uncooked oatmeal
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Put ingredients in a blender in the given order.
- Blend until no more frozen fruit lumps remain. Enjoy!
Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Potassium, Folate, Fiber and Protein!