Summer days are better when you’re not feeling bloated. So, we have a recipe that’ll start your day on the right foot with this smoothie that has frozen fruits, lemon, protein powder, oats and almond milk. Continue reading if you’re ready to be amazed.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- Handful blueberries
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Put the frozen fruit into the blender.
- Add in almond milk, avocado, lemon juice, lemon zest and flax seeds. Lastly add in the protein powder. (This is our favorite order of operations so the powder doesn’t get stuck to the bottom.)
- Blend it all up and enjoy!
Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Manganese, Fiber, Folate, Magnesium, Potassium, Riboflavin, Niacin, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Thiamine
Be the first to comment