Have you tried a no bake energy bite recipe before? Below we have the perfect recipe that tastes like your favorite muffins but are lower in calories. They are also easy to make, incredibly tasty and nutritious.
- 1 1/4 cups raw cashews
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 small or 1/2 medium lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- Process cashews in a food processor until powdered (you can leave chunky if you like your protein balls with chunks).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well until a dough forms.
- Use a cookie scoop or hands to form balls.
- Store bites in the freezer. When time to enjoy, take a few out and let “defrost” for about 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!