Have you tried no-bake blueberry energy bites before? If not, today is your day to do so! We are a fan of these because they are really tasty and incredibly nutritious. These will not disappoint as a healthy snacking option!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 3/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder, optional
- In a food processor combine cashews, oats, blueberries, dates, cacao powder, vanilla, salt and protein powder until mixture is stuck.
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for 30 mins. After cold, using an ice cream scoop or spoon, roll into balls.
- Store bites in the freezer. When time to enjoy, take a few out and let “defrost” for about 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!
Be the first to comment