If you’re a fan of cinnamon, you’re going to love these energy balls. They are easy to make, impossible to resist, and contain cinnamon which is one of the healthiest spices on the planet. It can lower blood sugar levels, reduce heart disease risk factors and has a plethora of other impressive health benefits. If you’re ready, go ahead and follow the recipe!
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup of cashew butter
- 3/4 cup of rice cereal (gluten and sugar free)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor until it forms a dough-like consistency.
- Roll into balls using your hands and scooping with an ice cream scoop or tablespoon.
- Store bites in the freezer. When time to enjoy, take a few out and let “defrost” for about 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!