If you are a fan of energy bites, we got another delicious recipe for you! We love this recipe because it’s easy to make, incredibly tasty and also nutritious. They’ll be perfect for healthy snacking or on-the-go breakfast!
- 1/3 cup raw cashews
- 2/3 cup raw rolled oats
- 5 tbsp raw honey or agave
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almond meal, optional
- Blend cashews and oats in the food processor until flour.
- Add raw honey and vanilla then blend until a dough ball forms.
- Remove dough and fold into chocolate chips. Roll into small balls and roll balls in almond meal.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to eat. Enjoy!