- 6oz Dairy free or Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp pumpkin seeds, shelled and unsalted
- 2 tbsp granola (look for one that has no trans fat or hydrogenated oils)
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp. PB2 with chocolate (as an alternative, you can use regular peanut butter and a touch of cocoa powder, this will be slightly higher in calories)
Add all ingredients into a bowl, mix and enjoy!
Nutrition Information, per serving using PB2
162 calories, 2g fat, 0mg cholesterol, 93mg sodium, 263mg potassium, 20g carbohydrates, 3g fiber, 12g sugar, 17.4g protein
If you use regular peanut butter instead of PB2 this snack will be 200 calories.
Added bonus: 15% Vitamin B-12, 21.3% Calcium, 20.6% Phosphorus, and 20.9% Riboflavin
Be the first to comment