- 1 green squash (zucchini)
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 onion
- 12 garlic cloves
- 1 pound thin asparagus
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 orange pepper
We use about 2 tablespoons total of the combined spices (paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, basil, and black pepper)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Simply clean and cut vegetables in your favorite way
- Spritz vegetables with olive oil in a bowl then season with desired amount of spices. By using a spray bottle, the oil is evenly dispersed, the calories are maintained and the flavor is amazing!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (we used unbleached parchment paper).
- Turn the heat up to 400 degrees on the oven and roast the veggies for 20 minutes, tossing the veggies every 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Nutritional information, per 1 serving (roughly 3/4 cup) (serves 8 total)
30 calories, 1g fat, 5.5mg sodium, 181mg potassium, 5g carbohydrates, 3g fiber, 2g protein
13.4% Vitamin A, 18.6 Vitamin C, 7.7% Folate, 10% Manganese
Be the first to comment