- 1 packet of Tofu Shirataki Noodles
- 1/4 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup mixed lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil flakes
- Olive Oil Spray
- Prepare noodles as directed on package (rinse thoroughly and microwave for 1 minute)
- Lightly coat a small skillet with olive oil then heat on medium heat. Add noodles to the skillet and cook for three minutes, stirring occasionally. Add carrots and peppers. Stir and cook for an additional minute. Add lettuce, quickly mix and remove.
- Pour mixture into bowl. Add basil on top and enjoy!
* You can experiment with some low-sodium soy sauce and any spice combo you like! We love a splash of peanut sauce with the low-sodium soy sauce or some ginger.
Nutritional Information, per person
71 calories, 1.2g fat, 0mg cholesterol, 54mg sodium, 293mg potassium, 13g carbohydrates, 6g fiber, 1.4g sugar, 3.3g protein
Added bonus: 89% Vitamin A, 28% calcium